VR at a Glance
- VR was established in 1979, giving us experience spanning five decades.
- We are the leading international transactional advisory firm serving the privately held middle market.
- VR has synergistic locations across Europe, North America, Central and South America, and the Middle East.
- Industry and sector specialties include agribusiness, chemical, consumer goods, industrial & manufacturing, transportation, technology, service, and healthcare.
- VR provides access to capital from a wide client base that includes high net worth individuals, corporations, private equity, and institutions.
- Our buyer tracking system maintains an international database of interested parties searching for specific criteria for their acquisition strategy.
- VR provides expertise in negotiating cross-border and cross-cultural transactions.
- By cultivating talent and leadership inside our organization, it allows VR to think locally, and act globally.
- VR Specializes in businesses built around a single product area and its natural extensions.
- We offer superior and comprehensive management of the transaction from strategy, target evaluation, due diligence, acquisition, divestiture, transaction execution, and integration.
It is the meaning behind our name, it is service we offer to all our clients.®